Freeze Your Nuts™ Off Penetrating Lubricant
Easily Release Seized or Rusted Parts
How to Use Freeze Your Nuts™ Off:Shake well before using. Spray liberal amount on area to be treated. Part should be ready to loosen after 30 seconds. Reapply as needed. Sudden drop in temperature after spraying may result in cracking of some paint and plastic. Test in an inconspicuous area first.
- Instantly freezes seized and rusted bolts, nuts and parts
- Combines rapid freezing action with an advanced, rust eating formula – seized or rusted parts are released easily
- 360° Spray Valve for those hard-to-reach areas
- Low VOC content and NO chlorinated solvents
- Shields against renewed corrosion
- Prevents removal by cutting or drilling
- Penetrates the toughest rust
- Saves time and avoids costly re-work
- Use in oil rigs, factories, automotive repair centers, manufacturing plants, machine shops, and anywhere corrosion is a big problem
What is Freeze Your Nuts™ Off Penetrating Lubricant?
Freeze Your Nuts™ Off is the latest breakthrough in penetrating lubricating technology, it instantly freezes seized and rusted bolts, nuts and parts down to 45 degrees below zero in less than five seconds.
How do you use Freeze Your Nuts™ Off?
- NOTE: Sudden temperature drop can result in “thermal shock” which may cause crazing of some plastics and paint. While appropriate for use on many plastics and painted surfaces, always test in an inconspicuous area before general use. Accumulated vapors from this product may reach ignition conditions in confined spaces. Always use with adequate ventilation.
- Shake well before using.
- Insert extension tube provided.
- Spray liberally for 5-10 seconds on surface to be lubricated. Target the bolt, nut or part and limit the amount of contact to the surrounding area.
- Wait 30 seconds to allow temperature reduction and to facilitate penetration.
- Loosen or remove part.
- Repeat if necessary.
How does Freeze Your Nuts™ Off work?
Freeze Your Nuts™ Off uses rapid freezing that causes microscopic cracks in the layer of rust allowing the penetrating oil to wick directly into the rust by capillary action.
Is Freeze Your Nuts Off™ conductive to electricity?
Freeze Your Nuts™ Off is non-conductive to 33,000 volts for use around live equipment.
Is Freeze Your Nuts™ Off environmentally friendly?
Yes, Freeze Your Nuts™ Off has ultra low VOC content and has NO chlorinated solvents or ozone depleters.