Orange Tar & Asphalt Remover Jell
Sprays like a liquid, sets up as a gel
Orange Tar & Asphalt Remover Jell combines d-Limonene and comes in a spray or in a convenient aerosol. Both spray and aerosol cling and adhere to vertical and irregular surfaces. And both remove the most stubborn deposits so they can be flushed away with water quickly and easily.
The thick-bodied formula of the aerosol contains all natural d-Limonene for the most powerful action available. It is designed to cling to vertical surfaces for maximum performance with no waste from run-off. Contains special emulsifiers so that loosened deposits are easily flushed off with water, leaving surfaces sparkling clean and free of residue. Widely used by the roofing and asphalt (road) industries.
The gel spray is one of the most powerful, yet most natural cleaners you can use. Made with 70% d-Limonene, it’s so strong that it’s capable of removing tough tar and asphalt from machinery and tools. This product is thixotropic, which means it readily clings to surfaces without running. It’s the perfect product to clean vertical surfaces, such as ceilings,without wasting product or wearing extra protective clothing.
These two heavy duty gels remove tar, pitch, asphalt, roofing compounds from tools, forms and brick, stone and masonry surfaces. They quickly strip thick and stubborn deposits from asphalt spreaders, rollers and also heating pots, paddles, buckets, brooms, shovels and other tools.
How to Use Orange Tar & Asphalt Remover Jell Spray:
- Spray, mop or brush product onto the area to be cleaned.
- Allow to penetrate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Flush away loosened deposits with a pressure spray of water.
- Scrubbing with a stiff brush will speed removal of heavy accumulations.
- Rinse sprayers or other application equipment immediately after use.
- On plastics, test this product in an inconspicuous area before use.
How to use Orange Tar & Asphalt Remover Jell Aerosol:
- Spray evenly on surface, then rinse off after a few minutes.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Contains 70% d-Limonene to remove tough grease and oil
- Aerosol sprays like liquid, sets up like a gel / Spray has clinging formula which means no waste from run-off
- Clings to vertical surfaces
- Effectively removes tough soils including tar, pitch, asphalt and roofing compounds
- Easily flushes off with hot or cold water
- Deodorizes as it cleans
Can be used on:
- Roofing tools and forms
- Construction equipment
- Concrete floors
- Trucks and busses
- Asphalt spreaders
- Heating pots
- Engine blocks and frames
- Paddles, brooms and shovels
- Road construction machinery
- Roofing compounds
Orange Tar & Asphalt Remover Jell Aerosol Literature
Orange Tar & Asphalt Remover Jell Aerosol Safety Data Sheet
Orange Tar & Asphalt Remover Jell Spray Literature
Orange Tar & Asphalt Remover Jell Spray Safety Data Sheet