Orange Tar & Asphalt Remover Jell
Sprays like a liquid, sets up as a gel
Aero-Gel combines d-Limonene with the convenience of an aerosol. The clinging gel adheres to vertical and irregular surfaces. It removes the most stubborn deposits so they can be flushed away with water quickly and easily.
This thick-bodied formula contains all natural d-Limonene for the most powerful action available. It is designed to cling to vertical surfaces for maximum performance with no waste from run-off. Contains special emulsifiers so that loosened deposits are easily flushed off with water, leaving surfaces sparkling clean and free of residue. Widely used by the roofing and asphalt (road) industries.
This heavy duty gel removes tar, pitch, asphalt, roofing compounds from tools, forms and brick, stone and masonry surfaces. It quickly strips thick and stubborn deposits from asphalt spreaders, rollers and also heating pots, paddles, buckets, brooms, shovels and other tools.
How to Use Orange Tar & Asphalt Remover Jell:
- Spray, mop or brush product onto the area to be cleaned.
- Allow to penetrate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Flush away loosened deposits with a pressure spray of water.
- Scrubbing with a stiff brush wills peed removal of heavy accumulations.
- Rinse sprayers or other application equipment immediately after use.
- On plastics, test this product in an inconspicuous area before use.
- Contains 70% d-Limonene to remove tough grease and oil
- Sprays like liquid, sets up like a gel
- Clings to vertical surfaces
Can be used on:
- Roofing tools and forms
- Construction equipment
- Concrete floors
- Trucks and busses
- Asphalt spreaders
- Heating pots
- Engine blocks and frames
- Paddles, brooms and shovels
- Road construction machinery
- Roofing compounds
Orange Tar & Asphalt Remover Jell Aerosol Literature
Orange Tar & Asphalt Remover Jell Aerosol Safety Data Sheet
Orange Tar & Asphalt Remover Literature
Orange Tar & Asphalt Remover Jell Safety Data Sheet